Jay S. Norton
An Experienced San Antonio Attorney with a Reputation for Outstanding Service
A partner in the Law Offices of Brown & Norton, Jay S. Norton is known throughout the region for his vigorous and unrelenting courtroom style. He previously worked in the Bexar County District Attorney’s office and brings dynamism to the services the firm provides. Alan Brown brought Mr. Norton to the firm in 1992, and ever since Jay has built a reputation for obtaining positive results for clients in criminal defense cases.
Trustworthy representation for criminal defense
Throughout his career, Jay has achieved hundreds of successful case results at both the state and federal levels. He represents clients accused of all types of criminal offenses, ranging from simple misdemeanors to major felonies. His experience as a former prosecutor gives him a double-sided approach to his litigation style, as he knows exactly what methods prosecuting attorneys used in trying criminal cases. With Jay Norton as your attorney, you can expect an aggressive defense and constant focus on communication.
Contact Attorney Norton today for outstanding defense services
Call The Law Offices of Brown & Norton today at 210-227-5103 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Our offices are on Main Plaza near the old Bexar County Courthouse, with parking available next door for your convenience. We care about providing you with the best service possible, so we answer our phones 24 hours a day and provide flexible office hours.
- Texas, 1985
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Defender of the Year, 2011 – Present – Selected by SACDLA
- Super Lawyer, 2008 – Present
- Texas Super Lawyer, 2008–2009
- One of Scene in SA Magazine’s Best Lawyers, 2006–2009
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1985
- President of SACDLA – Present
(San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association)
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society